$65,000 – $100,000 Full Time Equivalent, pending experience
Become a part of Australia’s largest group of podiatrists and allied health colleagues dedicated to delivering excellence in clinical care to our communities. At Healthia, we believe that better health leads to better lives. We support our people to be the best they can be through education, mentorship, innovative technology and career pathways.
Join our growing organisation for the role of:
Clinic: My FootDr, part of the Healthia group
Location: Hobart, TAS
Work Type: Permanent or short-term contract
Based in our Hobart clinic, you will be working within a passionate, friendly team of 3 supportive podiatrists and 4 wonderful administrative staff. We see a highly varied caseload consisting of:
- General foot care
- Diabetic foot care
- Nail surgery
- Innovative orthotics – including AFOs & SMOs
- Access to custom footwear and footwear modifications
We’re a thriving clinic with an extensive client list based on the edge of Hobart’s CBD. We offer a full scope of podiatry practice with a focus on bio mechanics. You’ll benefit from a strong professional development program and be mentored by a clinician of 20 years’ experience.
We’re after an enthusiastic practitioner who’s keen to ensure the best outcomes for patients in a practice where job satisfaction and a happy working environment are priorities. Oh and there’s an attractive salary too!
Hobart, a hop, skip and jump from Melbourne, offers the best of vibrant city living without the crowds. Short commute times and affordable living mean you can do more and still have the time and space to do what you love. Outdoor pursuits such as bushwalking and mountain biking are virtually on the doorstep, we have more than our fair share of great pubs, cafes and restaurants and there’s a thriving arts and cultural scene. Tassie offers friendly people and great infection control – what more could you want?!
In joining us you will be:
- Joining an energetic, passionate team within a growing organisation of allied health professionals leading the way in allied healthcare
- Participating in leading education and mentoring programs including our leadership programs and our bi-annual allied health conference
- Exploring career pathways, including special interest groups & clinic ownership
- Accessing innovative equipment & technology
- You hold a current registration with AHPRA
- Integrity, good organisational skills, effective communication, and a positive attitude
- You will be a motivated graduate or experienced clinician looking to learn and develop under a supportive network of practitioners.
About your benefits:
- Base salary plus uncapped incentive commission
- Relocation allowance
- Regional allowance
- Tenure bonus
- Indemnity Insurance & AHPRA registration fees
- Flexible working arrangements, example 9-day fortnight
- Fortnightly Continuing Professional Development
If you are a keen and motivated practitioner looking to further your career, please apply directly via this website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org