Healthia’s Sports Trainer course is designed to build on knowledge developed through the Level 1 Sports Medicine Australia (SMA) Sports Trainer course and appropriate CPR/First Aid courses. The course will focus on refining and developing clinical reasoning and practical skills required for assessing and managing:
- Sport-related concussion
- Haemorrhage control and wound management
- Spinal injury management
- Clinical cases
- Saturday 27 November, 2021; 12.30 – 6.30pm
- Sunday 23 January, 2022; 9am – 2pm
- Allsports Indooroopilly, 56B Coonan St, Indooroopilly
- $49 for Healthia staff*
- $99 for non-Healthia staff
The course has been designed by experienced clinicians working in sport and high performance.
Each presenter has experience in clinical education and will share their unique expertise to ensure each participant strengthens their knowledge and skills and develops confidence in providing care in sport-specific contexts.
Who should attend?
Sports trainers or recently qualified physiotherapists who:
- have already completed SMA Level 1 (or equivalent)
- are looking to upskill, extend or refresh their sports trainer skills and clinical reasoning
You can contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Healthia staff: please see the Pitch for your enrolment code