$65,000 – $100,000 Full Time Equivalent, pending experience
Become a part of Australia’s largest group of podiatrists and allied health colleagues dedicated to delivering excellence in clinical care to our communities. At Healthia, we believe that better health leads to better lives. We support our people to be the best they can be through education, mentorship, innovative technology and career pathways.
Join our growing organisation for the role of:
Clinic: My FootDr, part of the Healthia group
Location: Townsville, Queensland
Work Type: Permanent or short-term contract
Based in our Townsville, you will be working within a passionate, friendly team of supportive podiatrists and administrative staff. We see a highly varied caseload consisting of:
- General foot care
- Diabetic foot care
- Nail surgery
- Innovative orthotics – including AFOs & SMOs
- Access to custom footwear and footwear modifications
With gorgeous national parks, waterfalls, swimming holes and being surrounded by beautiful beaches, Townsville is the ideal spot for camping, fishing, hiking, biking and much more!
We are looking for someone to join our team and become a member of our family. The opportunity will enable you to take on a role and really make it your own.
In joining us you will be:
- Joining an energetic, passionate team within a growing organisation of allied health professionals leading the way in allied healthcare
- Participating in leading education and mentoring programs including our leadership programs and our bi-annual allied health conference
- Exploring career pathways, including special interest groups & clinic ownership
- Accessing innovative equipment & technology
- You hold a current registration with AHPRA
- Integrity, good organisational skills, effective communication, and a positive attitude
- You will be a motivated graduate or experienced clinician looking to learn and develop under a supportive network of practitioners.
About your benefits:
- Base salary plus uncapped incentive commission
- Relocation allowance
- Regional allowance
- Tenure bonus
- Indemnity Insurance & AHPRA registration fees
- Flexible working arrangements, example 9-day fortnight
- Fortnightly Continuing Professional Development
If you are a keen and motivated practitioner looking to further your career, please apply directly via this website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.