Podiatrist – Gladstone
Are you chasing the dream of a brilliant career opportunity with just the right lifestyle?
Come and work with us!
We are a 2 Podiatrists team, with a wonderful support team based in Gladstone, QLD.
Our contemporary facilities allow a full range of comprehensive examinations to be undertaken, which is essential for an accurate diagnosis and successful treatment outcome, and no home visits or nursing home work.
Working in our Gladstone clinic you will see a varied case load consisting of:
- Clinical podiatry
- Custom foot orthotics
- Video gait analysis
- Diabetic footcare
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- CAM walker (moon boot)
- Aged footcare
- Cryotherapy for plantar warts
Gladstone is a short drive form the beautiful 1770. If you are into the outdoors, Gladstone is for you. With camping, fishing and warmth all year round, it’s the perfect place to settle.
We will offer a competitive package consisting of:
- Monthly incentive
- Regional allowance
- Re-location allowance
- 12 and 24 month tenure bonuses
- AHPRA registration
- Fortnightly CPD
- Flexible working arrangements
- Options to partake in specialisation and further education
- Above the ankle programs
- Workshops around therapies
- Strength and Condition
- Dry needling
- Vascular Assessments
- Options for clinic ownership
What skills and requirements will you need?
- Current AHPRA registration
- Work authorisation in Australia
- Integrity, good organisational communication skills and a positive attitude
If you are looking for a meaningful career, we would love to hear from you.
At My FootDr our purpose is to bring the very best in podiatry care to everyone in Australia. Everything we do in our podiatry clinics and business is aimed at delivering better health outcomes to our patients by providing world-class podiatry services. Learn more about My FootDr