Podiatrist – Darwin
We are a close-knit team working across 2 great locations to service the Darwin, Palmerston and rural areas. We are made up of 3 experienced Podiatrists, and a Dietician.
Given the locality, a role in Darwin will ensure you are seeing a highly varied caseload, with a large emphasis on MSK.
Our contemporary facilities allow a full range of comprehensive examinations to be undertaken, which is essential for an accurate diagnosis and successful treatment outcome, and no home visits or nursing home work.
Darwin has a very relaxed lifestyle. While building your career, you could enjoy:
- Great fishing
- Multiple camping/4wd-ing sites
- Cheap flights to Bali
- Warmth all year round
We will offer a competitive package consisting of:
- Monthly incentive
- Regional allowance
- Re-location allowance
- 12 and 24 month tenure bonuses
- AHPRA registration
- Fortnightly CPD
- Flexible working arrangements
- Options to partake in specialisation and further education
- Above the ankle programs
- Workshops around therapies
- Strength and Condition
- Dry needling
- Vascular Assessments
- Options for clinic ownership
What skills and requirements will you need?
- Current AHPRA registration
- Work authorisation in Australia
- Integrity, good organisational communication skills and a positive attitude
If you are looking for a meaningful career, we would love to hear from you.
At My FootDr our purpose is to bring the very best in podiatry care to everyone in Australia. Everything we do in our podiatry clinics and business is aimed at delivering better health outcomes to our patients by providing world-class podiatry services. Learn more about My FootDr