$65,000 – $100,000 Full Time Equivalent, pending experience
Become a part of Australia’s largest group of podiatrists and allied health colleagues dedicated to delivering excellence in clinical care to our communities. At Healthia, we believe that better health leads to better lives. We support our people to be the best they can be through education, mentorship, innovative technology and career pathways.
Join our growing organisation for the role of:
Clinic: My FootDr, part of the Healthia group
Location: Darwin, NT
Work Type: Permanent or short-term contract
Based in our Casuarina clinic, you will be working within a passionate, friendly team of podiatrists and supportive administrative staff. You will have a diverse caseload of full scope podiatry including:
- General foot care
- Diabetic foot care
- Nail surgery
- Innovative orthotics – including AFOs & SMOs
- Access to custom footwear and footwear modifications
Escape the city and join our wonderful Darwin team to establish yourself in your foundation years of Podiatry, or build upon your already successful career as a Podiatrist.
We are a close-knit team working across 2 great locations to service the Darwin, Palmerston and rural areas. We are made up of 3 experienced Podiatrists, and a Dietician.
Given the locality, a role in Darwin will ensure you are seeing a highly varied caseload, with a large emphasis on MSK.
Our contemporary facilities allow a full range of comprehensive examinations to be undertaken, which is essential for an accurate diagnosis and successful treatment outcome, and no home visits or nursing home work.
Darwin has a very relaxed lifestyle. While building your career, you could enjoy:
- Great fishing
- Multiple camping/4wd-ing sites
- Cheap flights to Bali
- Warmth all year round
In joining us you will be:
- Joining an energetic, passionate team within a growing organisation of allied health professionals leading the way in allied healthcare
- Participating in leading education and mentoring programs including our leadership programs and our bi-annual allied health conference
- Exploring career pathways, including special interest groups & clinic ownership
- Accessing innovative equipment & technology
- You hold a current registration with AHPRA
- Integrity, good organisational skills, effective communication, and a positive attitude
- You will be a motivated graduate or experienced clinician looking to learn and develop under a supportive network of practitioners.
About your benefits:
- Base salary plus uncapped incentive commission
- Relocation allowance
- Regional allowance
- Tenure bonus
- Indemnity Insurance & AHPRA registration fees
- Flexible working arrangements, example 9-day fortnight
- Fortnightly Continuing Professional Development
If you are a keen and motivated practitioner looking to further your career, please apply directly via this website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.