My FootDr Cairns
Our wonderful Cairns Podiatry team are looking to add a new member to the family, or to welcome a temporary visitor on a contract period.
You will be working with a Senior Podiatrist and a brilliant support team, in our Cairns clinic and footwear store. You will be walking into a fully established, highly varied caseload including;
- General foot care
- Diabetic foot care
- Fungal nail infection laser treatment
- Shockwave therapy
- Potential to branch into pedorthic/above the ankle programs
Cairns embodies everything that is tropical living. You will be sandwiched between the reef and the rainforest. On your days off you will not be short of adventures to take and places to explore.
We are looking for Podiatrists of any experience level. Whether you are just starting your career, or having been practicing for over 20 years, we would love to hear from you.
While we would love to find a permanent team member, we are open to podiatrists who are looking for a winter getaway, and would consider a contract period.
The successful applicant will receive an exceptional salary package consisting of:
- Indemnity Insurance and AHPRA registration fees
- Monthly incentive
- Re-location allowance
- Regional allowance
- 12 and 24 month bonuses
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fortnightly education for continual professional development
- Opportunities to partake in specialisation and further education
- Workshops around therapies including;
- Strength and Conditioning
- Dry needling
- Vascular Assessments
- State of the art technology from our partners at iOrthotics
- Biennial Integration Allied Health Conference
- Fortnightly CPD
- On-site senior podiatrist for ongoing mentor if desired, otherwise, autonomy to practice full-scope podiatry
If you are looking for a meaningful career, we would love to hear from you. Please apply via this website, or by emailing email@example.com
Please apply below. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.