$65,000 – $100,000 Full Time Equivalent salary package (pending experience)
Become a part of Australia’s largest group of podiatrists and allied health colleagues dedicated to delivering excellence in clinical care to our communities. At Healthia, we believe that better health leads to better lives. We support our people to be the best they can be through education, mentorship, innovative technology and career pathways.
Join our growing organisation for the role of:
Clinic: Advanced , part of the Healthia group
Location: Bundaberg, Queensland
Work Type: Permanent or short-term contract
We have recently partnered with the exceptional team at Advanced Foot Care and are looking for a new podiatrist to join the Bundaberg team! Whether you have a few years of experience or have recently graduated, we would love to hear from you.
You will be working with a team of podiatrists and a brilliant support team, in a recently renovated clinic. You will be walking into a fully established, highly varied caseload including;
- Nail Surgery
- Innovative orthotics – including AFOs & SMOs
- General foot care
- Diabetic foot care
- Access to custom footwear and footwear modifications
We love Bundaberg and our community. It is 8 kilometers from the beautiful coastal district of Bargara, a short 3-hour drive to the Sunshine Coast and 1.5hrs to the famous town of 1770.
Bundaberg and its region continue to grow and boast a wide range of sports and activities. Surrounded by beautiful beaches, Bundaberg is the ideal spot for fishing, swimming, biking and much more!
We are looking for someone to join our team and become a member of our family. The Bundaberg clinic pride themselves in an exceptional work culture and the opportunity will enable you to take on a role and really make it your own.
In joining us you will be:
- Joining an energetic, passionate team within a growing organisation of allied health professionals leading the way in allied healthcare
- Participating in leading education and mentoring programs including our leadership programs and our bi-annual allied health conference
- Exploring career pathways, including special interest groups & clinic ownership
- Accessing innovative equipment & technology
- You have previous podiatry experience and hold current registration with AHPRA
- Integrity, good organisational skills, effective communication, and a positive attitude
- You will be a motivated graduate or experienced podiatrist looking to learn and develop under a supportive network of practitioners.
The successful applicant will receive an exceptional salary package consisting of:
- Base salary plus uncapped incentive commission
- 12 and 24 month bonuses through our recognition & reward programs
- Relocation & regional allowances
- Indemnity Insurance & AHPRA registration fees
- Flexible working arrangements, example 9-day fortnight
- Fortnightly Continuing Professional Development
- State of the art technology from our partners at iOrthotics
- Biennial Integration Allied Health Conference
- On-site senior podiatrist for ongoing mentor if desired, otherwise, autonomy to practice full-scope podiatry
If you are looking for a meaningful career, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly via this website, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.